Injectable treatments are very famous as compare to surgical treatments. The main advantage of injectable treatments is that they empower you to get a natural looking appearance, but without the recovery time that comes with surgery.
With the correct signs and right treatment selection, amazing outcomes can be accomplished. Enlarge and reshape the buttocks, add size to the hips, and fill in hip plunges. Buttock fillers are a simpler method to get the buttock shape you need, without surgery. Injections of Hyaluronic acid (as used in the face), or a Collagen Stimulator.
Buttock fillers is a simple non-surgical procedure that is used to shape your butt into something more youthful. Patients can:
- Increase their size
- Shape the contour
- Lift, beautify and make look more youthful
Dr Allen Rezai, Specialises in Buttock enhancement with using a premium brand of Hyaluronic acid body fillers from Germany specially designed for the buttocks. These are made up of same HA Substance that is used in Fillers for Lips and Face, but with a different consistency to lift and add volume to the Buttocks. This is a walk-in, walk-out treatment, taking up to 2 hours depending on the extent of the procedure, results are instant but will improve over 2-4 weeks, long-lasting results (up to 2 years, depending on the individual), It Improves the quality of skin and corrects existing cellulite.
Why use Premium Brand Hyaluronic Acid Body Fillers to Enhance the Buttocks?
- Less recovery period: you can start your normal activities more immediately when compared with buttock surgery.
- Buttock injections are an intrusive treatment choice than Surgery.
- Less pain: buttock injections are not painful even in the recovery period as other surgical methods or buttock implants.
- Treatment will Be performed under Local Anaesthetic – Only Numbing the Buttock Area
- Lower risk: buttock injections do not require surgery and you do not have to be put to sleep (sedation or general anaesthesia).
- The results from buttock injections are unsurprising, and all the more effectively changed should this be required, by injecting additional filler to a specific area
- In the worst: case situation, if a patient does not like the result, the filler can likewise be disintegrated by infusing a dissolving solution
- Low risk of scarring and insignificant symptoms when performed by an experienced Doctor.
- It is possible that you will not have to get some much-needed rest work, anyway having a couple of days from work is prudent. Recuperation time fluctuates between people
- Natural looking outcomes.
- No need to wait: the results are quick and will continue to improve during the 2-4 weeks following treatment.
Are There Any Risks?
From a care perception, Hyaluronic Acid Body Fillers are highly biocompatible, due to the circumstance it is made from natural hyaluronic acid.
Probable risks and complications of Buttock Enhancement Injection treatment are less, provided original quality fillers are used and the treatment is carried out by a capable and knowledgeable Doctor. Allergic reactions to the hyaluronic acid fillers are very rare since they are free from animal proteins and fully biocompatible with the hyaluronic acid already in the human body.
Importance of a Thorough Consultation
A thorough consultation is highly recommended to discuss your concern-areas and goals with wanting this treatment and to determine your suitability. Dr Allen will discuss your medical history with you, carry out a thorough examination and she will explain all aspects of the procedure including pros and cons and what you should expect in terms of results.
Based on your indication for treatment and your wishes, Dr Allen Rezai will provide you with a Bespoke Treatment plan.
Here are some points to consider when Choosing a Provider:
- Thoroughly research your Doctor/Clinic. Word of mouth and recommendations from people you know is usually the most reliable guide. Treatment should be carried out in a medical setting using sterile needles and syringes.
- A good Doctor will have a thorough initial consultation with you, check your medical history, discuss your reasons for wanting buttock injections, cover all aspects of the procedure, including possible risks and complications, and provide you with a bespoke treatment plan to achieve the best possible outcome.
You should always be given enough time to make an informed decision and you should NEVER feel rushed.
- Beware of Cheap providers. Cheap Body Fillers, normally from China and Korea, usually come at a price. It usually means the product is counterfeit or administered by an inexperienced, non-qualified practitioner. There are many varieties of HA Body Fillers on the market. So Be Aware!
- Make sure that you are aware of the product you are being injected with. During your treatment, the sterile product should be taken out from a box. Everything should be transparent. You should be able to see exactly what is going on and what is being used.
- Treatments should only be carried out in a clean, safe and appropriate clinical environment to avoid infection and permanent physical damage. Treatments should be accomplished in a clinic and NOT in a home setting or, for example, tattoo parlour or a nail bar.
- Aftercare is an important aspect of any treatment. You should always ask the doctor about the aftercare provided, especially if anything were to go wrong.
- No Matter How Common Filler Injections Have Become, it is still a cosmetic procedure with possible risks and side-effects and should not be taken lightly.
Never feel pressured into undergoing treatment without fully understanding all the implications. Schedule your consultation with our plastic surgeons to find out more about Buttock Enhancement Injections at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group or your suitability for the Treatment by calling +971 4 431 2396.