At Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group we believe not only in educating our patients as to what is available, appropriate and achievable, but also in formulating a customized plan for each individual. Everyone has a different lifestyle, goals, personal circumstances, and of cause physical anatomy. And everyone has their own conception of their relationship to surgery and medical intervention in general.
You will have your initial consultation with one of our Expert Surgeons and not with a co-ordinator or a sales advisor. Meeting up with a consultant plastic surgeon before you actually decide to undergo surgery is the preferred route for many reasons, not least amongst which is that you can avoid having any unrealistic expectations of the outcome of your operation.
The surgeon you meet will be the surgeon who will perform your operation and who will listen to you to understand your needs and requirements.
At your first meeting with the surgeon you will be able to:
- Discuss your needs and wishes in absolute detail
- Decide whether the operation you are considering is right for you
- Learn from the surgeon what is achievable and, importantly, not achievable for you depending upon your precise circumstances. i.e. the likely outcome of your operation
- Discuss any concerns you might have about your operation
- Discuss the potential for any side-effects or complications related to your procedure
- Learn how you will need to prepare for your operation and what will happen afterwards
- Form an opinion as to whether the surgeon is the right one for you (the importance of feeling comfortable with your surgeon should not be overlooked)
Never forget that choosing the right surgeon for your procedure is one of the most important decisions you will need to make… possibly in your life!
With many pre-operative consultations, a second meeting will ensure that you and the surgeon have similar aims and expectations and you are fully aware of the implications of surgery. A second pre-operative consultation is another opportunity to ask any questions you may have forgotten at the first meeting.
Exceptional surgical results are paramount in our practice, and so is maintaining the highest professional standards of safety and integrity. At Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group you will have an EXCLUSIVE AFTERCARE PLAN and we only use the highest quality implants available.
We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of care, before, during and after your surgery.