Corona Virus Safety Measures
Safety Measures in Place at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group to Prevent/Limit Spread of COVID-19
It is easy to understand the concerns many of our patients have about Coronavirus. In light of the uncertainty we all face in our daily lives with the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to keep you informed of the safety measures we have in place at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group.
Coronaviruses are common across the world. COVID-19 is a new strain of coronavirus first identified in Wuhan City, China in December 2019. For the fit and healthy, it remains a mild illness, however, it is important to limit the spread to protect the health and wellbeing of the whole population.
Although many aspects of Coronavirus are still unknown, health authorities have been clear that maintaining good hygiene is absolutely critical. The staff and clinicians at our clinic take the responsibility to protect your health seriously.
With this in mind, we have instituted the following measures:
- Any staff who are feeling unwell or showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful virucidal during the day and after the clinic closes
- You will be offered hand sanitiser when you arrive in the clinic.
- We will endeavour to be on time and try to limit each waiting area to one person to minimise contact. We are also looking at elongating appointment length to reduce contact between patients.
- Any patients who feel unwell or are displaying symptoms are advised not to attend, but to talk to one of the clinicians for further advice and to reschedule their appointment.
If you have any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the clinic for further advice.
The Management at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group
How You Can Avoid Catching or Spreading the Coronavirus
Germs can live on some surfaces for hours.
To protect yourself and others:
- Avoid Physical Contact when Greeting. Safe Greetings include a Wave, a Nod or an Elbow.
- Frequently clean your hands by using alcohol-based sanitiser gel or wash with soap and water whenever possible, for at least 20 seconds.
- Always carry tissues with you and use them to catch your cough and sneeze. If you do not have a tissue cover your mouth with your flexed elbow, not with your hands.
- Bin the used tissue immediately, and to kill the germs, wash your hands with soap and water, or use a sanitiser gel.
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- If you feel unwell or are displaying symptoms such as high temperature, shortness of breath or a new continuous couch, avoid direct contact with others and seek professional advice.
This is the best way to slow the spread of almost any germs, including Coronavirus.
For more information about Corona Virus visit: