We at Elite Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Group are thrilled to be the first clinic to offer the exclusive Jane Iredale® Mineral Makeup line in the UAE region. Through this remarkable line of products, we believe we can provide an extension of excellent skin care to our patients.
Also known as THE SKIN CARE MAKEUP®, Jane Iredale® Mineral Makeup is a comprehensive line of mineral cosmetics that provides products with the utmost integrity and the ability to enhance the lives of women through their effectiveness, simplicity and beauty.
Founded in 1994 and run to this day by Jane Iredale, every product is developed to be as good for the skin as it is beautiful to wear. It is the number one choice of skin care professionals and recommended by plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
Why Jane Iredale® Mineral Makeup:
- Four products in one – micronized mineral bases act as a foundation, powder, concealer and sunscreen, hence the excellent camouflage and protection properties.
- Coverage – mineral bases are concentrated pigment (no fillers) so they provide complete coverage and can be used effectively to camouflage skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness following treatments like chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Minimum allergy risk – no sensitizers like perfume, chemical dyes or preservatives are included. All products have been sensitivity tested
- Composed of inert minerals – Minerals don’t support bacteria
- Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation – bases have been noted as effective aids in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin, including sunburn and possible premature aging.
- Fast & weightless – applied with a brush or sponge, only a small amount is needed for a resulting look that’s sheer, luminescent and weightless.
- Instant sun protection – broad spectrum, water resistant and chemical-free; bases offer SPF 20, formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Non-comedogenic & oil free –will not block pores and skin is allowed to breathe and function normally.
- Anti-inflammatory – helps to calm and soothe irritated skin especially helpful for acne or rosacea-prone skins.
- Very water resistant rating by FDA – you can even workout in it and it won’t streak or fade.
- Environmentally aware – the products contain no FD & C (Food, Drug & Cosmetics) dyes, chemical preservatives like parabens or synthetic fragrance, or fillers such as talc.
- No products have been tested on animals.
The minerals and pigments in the makeup are micro-pulverized using proprietary technology and processes to form microscopic flat crystals. These crystals overlap each other on the skin to form a filter that allows the skin to breathe and function normally while still providing an excellent coverage and protecting the skin from air-borne pollutants.
The unique properties of Jane Iredale® Mineral Makeup soothe the most irritated skin and allows for complete coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea and redness. It is specially safe and effective to apply following treatments like injectable cosmetic procedures, chemical peels, laser rejuvenation and even after surgical procedures for camouflaging the initial bruising and scarring.
We are proud to offer Jane Iredale® , The Skin Care Makeup as part of the treatment, to our patients. Our patients receive complimentary consultation and application following surgical and non-surgical procedures, to camouflage any redness or bruising and at the same time aid the healing process of their skin.
Please note that Jane Iredale® Mineral Makeup is only offered to our patients as part of their treatment and home care routine and is Not for sale to the general public.